Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11/25/08

I am standing by a huge down tree and trying to start a fire on the end of it. Someone goes to get something, and it is almost catching. I keep fanning it. It is now bright orange.
I am going a second time for a hike in a canyon. The rive is filled with snow, which is melting quickly. I am going up canyon. I come to a pond, where walking is no longer possible. I get onto a block of snow, and ride it down the stream to a landing. I get off onto the shore, and the block of snow melts. Two climbers are coming down carrying women who appear to be sleeping (dead?) I ask if they need help, but they do not answer. I decide to go only a short ways, because it looks like rain will start soon. An old man is there, who I think is 62 years old, but he's really 66. He is applying to be a guard in Naumberg, germany. We come upon a lodge. The lodge has a gift shop and a restaurant. We ascend seven levels of stairs in the lodge to look from an observation deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment