Monday, November 12, 2007

11/12/07

In a cafeteria, I buy lunch for exactly $10.56. A nerdy childhood friend is there- he is seven years old again and is going to take the MCAT exam soon. I hear that an acquaintance from college who shares my name is close to developing a self-tapping bolt in college.
I get shoes in the mail with cubes of beef in the bottoms from my friend I stayed with in Ireland. I wear them to a recently restored monastery and take them off at the gate. the courtyard has a beautiful sculpture in red stone, but the tour guide is awful. I walk into an open shop to find something left thereover the weekend. The property owner comes out and is alarmed. The wind had blown the door open.
I return to the dorm to find questionable characters standing around at the top of the stairs at an already crowded house. When I ask a girl coming down the stairs from the shower, wrapped in a green towel, if they are welcome, she decrees they must leave. But this ruling also seems biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment